Friday, February 24, 2006

I know you want a small unlocked GSM smartphone with WinCE and folding QWERTY keyboard for $100! Get it here before it gone.

Sierra Voq Professional Edition V11 Unlocked Smart Phone with Voice, Data, Email, Web
Sierra Voq Professional Edition V11 Unlocked Smart Phone with Voice, Data, Email, Web

Sierra Wireless Prof. Voice, Data, Email, Web




I did not belive when I saw it. Normaly it cost like 400-600$ and come with 2 years contract.
Low price is becose Sierra Wireless failed with this one, I guess. But , well, I got it for $130 before rebate was avalable. It work with T-mobile and very cool. Like any smart phone you have to charge it like once in 2-3 days.

But it is amazing, realy, I put 1Gb SD card and have not just all mys staff, but MP3 and video of my kids. COOOL !

I guess it will not last. So harry.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]