Friday, February 24, 2006

I tried different hosting companies over years. Some was good some was bad. I change provider from time to time when I find a new ,better one. Also, I migrated from .ASP and Bill Gates world to UNIX and PHP. So after some research ( and I did a lot, asking all my web-working friends as well) I landed on BlueHost :
BlueHost
What I like that so far they are very responsive and dynamic. They let you chose PHP version ( 4 or 5) and as you can see from animated baner have all you need and more. Actulay they have too much or everything and adding to be the best. It is like human brain : you hardly use 5%. Anyway, they added Rubby on Rail ( ROL ) and wow ! that rulz! Check what they got ( they adding more : space, latests scripts and tools)

Take my word on it : this budget hosting is cool and reliable ! Give it a try you will not regret it !

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]