Thursday, June 28, 2007

There are two new hot gadgets I want these days: iPhone and PalmOne foleo.

iPhone should be brought to market tomorrow :-) I wonder if it will be like Wii or
people will wait for V2 or will not be ready to pay the price :-) I am very exited.

Watch this cool video about it features :

http://movies.apple.com/movies/us/apple/iphone/2007/welcome/apple-iphone-welcome_848x480.zip

It is one cool product.

The second is kind of what WinCE wanted to be :-)

http://www.palm.com/us/products/mobilecompanion/foleo/

The ship dates is not clear, but what buy's me is instant On/Off.
Please do not argue with me on this one : that what I want and would expect from any moder device. Yes, it can be done and SHOULD be done.

For the record : MOTHER FREAKING Laptop ( what we use today) should be able to play MP3 and Video INSTANTLY and WITHOUT LAG. Put Mother freaking 5$ CHIP inside ( cut it out of some wanna be iPod made in China!) and HARD WIRE it to screen and speaker and HD.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]