Monday, July 16, 2007

It been 2 weeks with iPhone : my new gadget that occupied my time :-)

I still love it.

I still try to get most of it and organize things.

Here are some things that may be obvious for others , but took me some time to get right :-)

1) Old MAC with Motorola CPU had too many troubles to Sync, so I moved to new Windows PC and it worked well.

2) Getting Images from iPhone camera is actually easy : you just need to get Picasa or similar s/w that allow to get images "from camera". I got so used to copy images from mass storage that I forgot about this new interface :-)

3) You can get albums art from many places including amazon.com and "Stick" yourself in iTunes. While it sux, you can now have cool looking library on iPhone. Some albums do not want to show art so. I still do not know what course this glitch ( size ? old sync without art ?)


iPhone DO NOT have

1) Voice recording
2) Voice dealing
3) Save feature
4) Copy / Paste
5) Spell checker in notes
6) not all of YouTube can play or even search, but only part of it.
7) EGDE sux some times ;-)
8) No build in converter
9) No build in engeneering calculator


I discovered free podcast fro Language study and with FrenchMaidTV it is now on my iPhone :-)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]