Thursday, August 02, 2007

iPhone updated!

iPhone updated!

Before Black Hat started in Vegas..

Yes!

Of the record: some people harder to please then others. I was driving
my wife to bus station today ( this dumn trafic and metro parking
issues) and she asked for my iPhone to check time table. She did not
used iPhone before but after I show her ON , Home and Safari button
she was able to google and open bus time table (huge and slow site
btw) it all worked like magic in my eyes, but she just complaning ...
It is slow and made face. I can not get it people. Is not that magic
you can pull such a random information in driving car in less then a
minute never using device before? I think so , but some people just
harder to please then others ;-) great product Steve!






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]