Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sony PS2 rules!

Call me old fationed by I love PS2. I am not a gamer and originaly got
it with Nike game that utilize video camera and help you stay fit. I
like simulators and I got GT as well. As time go I got some games for
kids including Play2 with camera. I think camera in PS may be as cool
as Wii but people do not talk much. I got drum controler and dance
pad. After that my game collection slowly grow as I by older games for
10-15$. Unlike any other controller Sony is only 120$ and very small
and quiet. A lot of great games and last year or older titles cost
next to nothing so you can get 3-5 titled instead one Wii or 360
title. Well, did I said it has tons of games? I even picked up cool
poker with video recently that may not be as skilled as Poker Academy
but more fun to play as it trush talk back to you and 3d avatars.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]