Monday, August 27, 2007

Will it blend?

After my cheapo blender burned I had to shop for a new one to make ice
creams and shakes. Blendtec came to mind. The blend iPhones and
dimonds. Unfortunatly review in WIRED was not in it favor. After
trying Fusion by Oyster I did more research and picked 5 speed Kitchen
Aid in Costco for 58$. I wanted new model with plastic jar, but as
review said and as I saw in store, for round holes made for no aparent
reason already started cracks on a new jar, so it is just bad design.
As long as I do not need blend electronic equipment and dimond rings I
am happy with a new one and like it nice red look and solid design. It
has electronic regulator on motor speed and quet when runs. Good one .





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]