Thursday, September 20, 2007

MicroFM friend for my iPhone

Look what I got to sync my iPhone with my car stereo. It made by
Kensington and called MicroFM . It features Aerielle technology to
make this crapy idea work. Yes, it works! It is not as perfect as
wire, but compare to others transmiters I tried it is usable. It is
very small and use no battery , also you can tune it , not just choose
from few presets. It snaps to my iPhone and I just have to say yes or
no to it concern of radio interfereance with phone. It works fine even
if I keep radio on. It has familiar barsts of noise when iPhone sync
email that are less for lower band value. Great little gadget and now
I can play music from my iPhone in my car and in any car.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]