Monday, October 08, 2007

I just found nice post about example of "Game English", term that I first found in Max Tucker book ( that is must read by itself) .

Gay Kawasaki provides example for very specific kind of people you may be dealing with

Top 10

While Max, well, gives example ( just a few , unfortunately) on one about chicks :-)
(Asshole's blog)

It would be nice to develop ability to understand and talk "Game English" fully automatically, as you do with regular English.

I try to achieve this goal for many years and collected a nice library on related subject. I think the fact I use several foreign languages actively every day make my mind think that I can make my "Game English" as automatic and subconscious as well.

As Lenin said : practice, practice, practice :-) It will make you persistent :-)

Happy Game English !

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]