Thursday, October 04, 2007

iTouch vs iPhone

I played with Mario's new iTouch. It is buitifull device with shiny
back I expected to be on my iPhone( but it not finger proof so). It is
slimer and has slightly diferen shape and dimensions : thing you would
not think from web site. It is very cool. I still like iPhone better
as feature rich device and Internet in my pocket:-) but other then
that it is best iPod ever. Note there is no speakers, google map
stocks and weather gadget for some reason on iTouch even so you can
get to some of it via WiFi. No speakers, that I like on my iPhone.
Headphones are not top but bottom and no volume control button as well
as on switch is on left. So on close look it is clearly not iPhone.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]