Sunday, October 21, 2007

V-moda headphones for iPhone

Headphones iPhone come with sucks: they are not realy hi- fi and they
case pain in the ears because of naked plastic. Neither of my good
headphones will not work because of stupid conector that Apple
engineers did as I belivd evil marketing, while some apple fun boys
protectevly say it keep electronic safer. I do not give a shit : it is
not standard conector and it is not cool: suckiest part you can not be
sure: is work with iPod means it will fit? So I was suffering and
planing to buy adapter then I saw this in Costco: they are not cheap,
but had a lot of positive reviews on box . After some hestiation I
picked black. I tried it on and sound is very good with iPhone. I
would say it is not audiophilic set, but they deliver 'vivid bass' as
they promised. Raither then that bass' I actualy like, they provide a
very detailed and nice sound and fit ear chanel perfectly. Probably
they hold second place after my huge Sinhezer set, that I can not
carry because it size. It is probably best small set I have.
Recomended, despite this new brand I never saw before:-)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]