Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am not alone in this deep shit!!! Apple screw me over!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

AT&T would not admith that this is THEIR fucking problem, not mine, but read this :


http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1154967


Note : I NEVRE EVERE hacked my iPhone : it is good for me "as is", but ...

For the first time I hit the issue that is not temporary and tech support ( as usual) have no idea J ( it work for me , duh !)

iPhone gave me some trouble during activation ( many people had that), but it took less than 12 hours. – already forgot. J

Safari can crash on me once in a while , yeah, fine, any other browser does the same.

I was crashing contacts when taking picture right into new contact. Hm, not a big deal.

But yesterday, my eMail client stopped to sync.( or at least I noticed) J

I think I installed new firmware like day or so before J

I tried to experimenting with IMPA for gmail to fix this issue and I saw nice “Exchange” button as protocol choice: NEW! ( with POP and IMAP that where there) . While it is still kind of place holder for IMAP, I think this is a sign that Apple will ship *real* Exchange sync soon. Probably as Christmas present to our company employees that live in Outlook 24/7 J

But what it explained to me : Apple engineers DID touched eMail client ( so I am not dreaming …)

Anyway, no matter what I did , including restore ( it was not one that Jimbo wrote, but it worked) I cannot get my email client work again. ( It is half working – I can sent e-mail without client realizing it happened J and I cannot read any new emails)

Now reps. Want me to go trough “special” bare metal restore J

Anyway, that really sux J… but I still love my iPhone J






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]