Thursday, January 17, 2008

iPhone Firmware 1.1.3 sucks. :-) More then one before. Good newes : eMail client seems to work better, but just a bit , but "GPS-like triangulation positioning in Google Maps" new cool feature seems to do a lot of harm to device. Once used it produce batary death, frizing and black outs. I installed firmware the moment Jobs said it is there and all looked cool. I left fully cahreg iPhone on my desk and next morning found it ON with RED sign : battary out! I charged it and used next day. After I tried Maps and do not rememeber what else ( wigling icons?) it staretd to slwo down and get frozen. I could reboot it usual way with one power button. Latter this day I show it off and it just turned balck one of the times I pulled it out to check time. Super Mario show me new trick : just holding power button will not revive it. You need to hold HOME button for 5 sec and then click power. That rebooted device. I am not using Maps and so far device is working :-)
Camon Apple... that suck! I know Jobs had to haev it for AppleWord, but ... black dumn devcie !? I was sure it just died on me and I was SAD! ( I love my iPhone). Fix it! Do it ! NOW!!!! :-)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]