Sunday, March 30, 2008

I watched this old flick Gattaca on Netflix. Here is a short review. :-) Netflix have a Instant Browse feature and dump older staff there. It is mostly junk, but some are good movies.

If you do not have Netflix you can get it form Amazon "unboxed" for very very cheap: that the price anyone will pay for video, right ? :-)



You can order DVD if you like ...



or even this cool new Blue-Ray ( do not have it)



Ok, so, if cool Uma Thurman is not good enough reason for you to watch this Si-Fi flick... I will add that I like it and my wife liked it: and we have different taste on movies. Plot is not very sophisticated, but acting is good and "mood" is excellent.
You can almost feel the pain of "In-Valid" :-) It may be our scary future, so you'd better watch this one from simple, selfish reasons and for sake of your kids and future of humanity :-) Enjoy!

And, btw, I assume that EVERYBODY watched these





where Uma Thurman absolutely shine ( or should I say... Kick ASS!!!) :-)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]