Sunday, April 20, 2008

As you know I like green Ninja ZX6R a lot( but is not ready for 600c i4 yet )



Well, see: even Porsche is scared :-)



I ride "milder" and "low end torquer" 650cc V-twin based SV 650 S that is more like this tractor on the picture ( but mine not green )




Mind you so... my typical ride is not boring ... not at all. It is fun and look almost exactly like this ( my pipes sounds a bit better so ... to my ears anyway) :




... I have to learn a lot. Here is my ultimate goal anyway (on ZX6R of course):



and talking about these "track days" I would like to ride some cool Ducati like one in this video ( and I do not need a car to challenge me) :




:-)

Ride safe and have fun!

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]