Monday, April 14, 2008





Hey ... It is very unusual for Mac Fun Boy like me to buy new Windowz h/w... but I had to get some computer for my boy and his old laptops he inherited just do not work anymore ( overheat and crash or freeze during game). So... it was very hard to find a proper notepad. Prices are low, but Vista sucks and I could not see a good configuration for a good price that also looks good enough... not until recently: I was getting Tax s/w in Office Deport and saw tx2110 for only 900$! in a very nice configuration. This Laptop won many prices of hardware geeks and has a 5 start reviews almost anywhere you look. You can get yours in CircuitCity , but you may end up paying more : like 1100$ or so:


CircuitCity .com

This Laptop is new: mine made in April and has Vista SP1. It come with 3G of RAM : max Vista 32 can use ( and hell, it use it freaking ALL !!!!) HD is 250G ( but you only have about 200G left for you :-))

It has nVidia ( low end) card, but that is better than Intel of course.


Double core AMD running on 2.1Ghz and Wacom table in screen with both pen and touch! You can rotate screen and make tablet.

Well... It is the size of Apple Air but have all the bells and whistles you can only think off: just name it: it has it: even remote control ! ( well, I can name one: it does not have slot for big Card Bus card, so I have to use my USB reader for Security card - only sucky thing about this one - but only or me, not for most "free folks")

Well, it has "in print" that HP put to make it look cool, like tatto.

So, while Vista sucks, laptop is usable and nice h/w. I would prefer to get Apple for that price, but it will probably cost me 2000$+ ( Mac Book Pro ) and it will be 15'' not 12'' one, so, I had to have Windowz Box anyway and this one is one of the best there are.

I passed on Mac Book Air, but got this a instead for half the price :-)

This is my birthday present or some thing :-)

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]