Monday, May 05, 2008

Well... there is this trend in movies to make knock-offs before the feature. If you remember my blog post about Transformers/Transmorphers ( that fooled me, but after watching real Transfromers I am not sure anymore: at least Tarnsmorphers was so campy it looked like real comedy) Anyway, I saw an old Beowulf rendition few month ago and this one



is "real" ( with Angelina Jolie). Well, it sucks, obviously, but...you have to watch it if you like CGI. Because this movie is not movie, but animation, but look very real in most places ( some places they took short cut and it looks like Polar Express :-))


Well, if you want to see a naked avatar of Beautiful Angelina, watch it! :-) Unfortunately they partially hide her big boobs and put some golden paint and shadows over it, but ... you can still enjoy her in details... mostly. They did a great job on her famous lips and smile.

She is better in real life of course ( trust me, I know! or ask Bread Pitt), but just watch this one to see how far we got with CGI : not bad.

Btw, dragon was done very well, unlike most other flicks I saw. It fly nice and smooth.

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]