Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sexy toys for man from Japan, Part 1

I was not looking for it in particular, but in Discount Amysment Shop
in Ikebokoro I found this nice little gadget: rubber dick that grows
in size 600%! well it is probably silicon and not rubber and as
instruction in Japanese translated for me say: it grow SLOW if you put
it in water! Well, so no surprises :-( it say it will shrink back if
removed from water. I think it is still cool: 6 times grows is nice,
so I bought one for each of my good friends who will understand:-) as
lucky charm. I have no idea if this dick can be used practicaly as
say ... Dildo! But I will ask my lucky friends after they will grow
theirs! And post update here . Yeah... Japan is cool ... Like that!;-)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]