Friday, April 10, 2009

HAL is here for about 5000$

This is WAY COOLER than Segway!

Move to 3:30



You can read more here.

( for Mario ) Do not play with your monkey so when you wear this :-) ( I do not know if it is X10 or just X5 times stronger, but that may be way too much to make it your sex toy )

I remember we had some kind of mechanical legs way way back that was driven by gas motor and you have to operate them with throttle. They can make you run like 40km/h. They did not make it so to mass production: to much stress on body :) but when I was was a kid I wanted to get these so I can run really fast :-)

I guess Japanese did it right: they already have some kind of power suit for hospitals, but from what I saw it was HUGE: almost like a forklift. This model looks much more like consumer gadget :-)

Way to go!

Domo Arigato! Mister roboto!

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]